This presentation can be used as a slideshow or within Google Classroom. It can also be printed and used as a center or task card.
Play a game of "Who am I" and have students guess the "Tall Tale" character or discuss a handful of Tall Tale characters using Google Earth images to show the modern day area that they were born, lived, or built their reputations.
Links to more facts, images of landmarks, and other educational resources are included.
18 slides in PowerPoint and PDF formats.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Purchase the digital lesson.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy to My Drive” or "Add to My Drive". This will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it with your students via Google Classroom.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!