Also included in
- Counting tally marks helps students build number sense and subitizing skills. This bundle of SEVEN games makes practicing tally mark fun and engaging for your students. The game formats include I Have... Who Has...? games, War games, and Bingo. Additionally, the tally mark guided math set includes a$13.12$20.75Save $7.63
- These subitizing games will help your students build number sense skills while playing a fun game. They will practice rapidly recognizing sets of domino dots, tally marks, finger patterns and ten frames as they play the game.By purchasing this bundle, you will save 20% off the price of each individu$7.20$11.75Save $4.55
- Help the students in your Spanish class build their subitizing and number sense skills with 16 fun games.bThe games practice tally marks, finger patterns, and ten-frames to 30 using Yo tengo... ¿Quién tiene...? games and War games. By purchasing the game bundle, you save 20% off the price of the ind$20.80$35.00Save $14.20
- Practice numbers to 30 with the games in this set. The games help student develop number sense and subitizing skills. Kids will love the games, which include I Have... Who Has...?, War Games, and Bingo.The 8 games include:Number War to 30Tally Mark WarSubitizing WarI Have... Who Has...? Colored Tall$15.36$24.00Save $8.64
- The 21 subitizing games and activities in this bundle include practice with ten frames, tally marks, dot cards, dominoes, dice and finger patterns. The games in this bundle support beginning and more advance subitizing skills. They will help your students build number sense skills all year long. Whe$29.60$57.25Save $27.65
With this Tally Mark War game, students count and compare tally marks in groups up to 30. Students will build strong number sense skills while playing this fun game! It's also easy to differentiate, because cards are organized by level of difficulty.
Tally Mark War is a twist on the traditional card game "War." Instead of comparing numbers, players count the tally marks on their cards and the player with the largest amount of tally marks wins the hand!
This math game includes directions and 8 pages of tally mark cards from 1-32 (a total of 64 cards). The set also includes 4 practice pages (two pages practicing tally marks to 10 and two pages practicing tally marks to 30).
Looking for more math war games? Look here!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!