This bundle combines my three tallying products. You will find all you need to teach and practise using tally marks with these fun tallying games and activities.
1. Tally Number Match Puzzle
- Students match the numbers 1-30 with the correct tally marks. Includes black and white and colour versions.
2. Roll and Tally Game
- Roll the dice and place a tally next to each number as it is rolled. Includes black and white and colour versions.
3. Tally Charts and Yes/ No Questions
- This package includes:
- 3 Yes/ No Tally Charts - for recording/ tallying responses to yes/ no questions
- Question of the Day Poster - to display the question of the day
- 15 Sample Questions of the Day - to be displayed on the Question of the Day poster
- 2 Tallying worksheets - Tallying car colours and tallying eye colours
Your students will love learning about and practicing tallying with this package. My students like to take turns each day to be the 'tally person' - they ask the class a yes/ no question and then tally the class' responses on one of the charts.
The activities in this bundle allow your students to practice counting tallies so they can easily collect and interpret data during Statistics lessons.
You might also like:
Ice Cream Number Match Cards 1-20
Dotty Numbers For Number Formation Practice
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook
page for giveaways and updates!
Thankyou for visiting Mrs Strawberry!