This bundle includes everything you need to teach Taming of the Shrew to upper high school students, and 10 Things I Hate About You too! This play is more polarizing than others because of its conflicts in gender and sexist tendencies, so questions and assessments include discussion of this issue. This bundle includes the following:
- 1 introductory slideshow explaining characters, themes, and symbols
- 5 guided reading slideshows, explaining the play as students read in class
- suggested homework assignments, differentiated and including a rubric
- a customizable unit test and answer key
- 1 slideshow explaining 10 Things I Hate About You, and how it aligns with Taming of the Shrew, with suggested writing assignment included.
This bundle includes the following resources, also sold separately:
Taming of the Shrew Unit Test & Answer Key
Taming of the Shrew Central Questions & Homework
Taming of the Shrew Guided Reading Notes
Each file in this resource is available in both PDF and Microsoft Office (Word & Powerpoint) format.
***Please note: This resource's assessments are not designed for use in AP classes. They are designed for use in an elective Shakespeare course. The guiding notes may be used for any level of learners, but the assessments are too basic for use in AP.
To learn the teaching styles and learning strategies targeted for this resource, please watch my free, short video explaining My tried-and-true super-effective Shakespeare Strategy!
Check out my Shakespeare Full Course Bundle
, and my other Shakespeare resources:
Othello Unit Bundle
Hamlet Soliloquy Study Free Product
Shakespeare Bio and Sonnet Unit Bundle
Macbeth Unit Bundle
Macbeth Test & Answer Key
Othello Test & Answer Key
Shakespeare Life & Sonnet Bundle
Hamlet Unit Plan
Much Ado About Nothing Unit Test & Answer Key
Shakespeare Inversion Exercise FREEBIE
Julius Caesar Assassination Reenactment Script