Also included in
- This World History PowerPoint bundle includes presentations, Google Slides, guided notes worksheets, and flipped classroom videos to cover World History from Classical Asia through the Age of Enlightenment. Each PowerPoint file includes a Guided Notes worksheet that students use to follow along with$62.00$71.99Save $9.99
This lesson plan on the Tang and Song Dynasties of China is a perfect activity for this fascinating era in World History.
This download gives you everything you need for a thorough and engaging lesson in your Classical Asia or China unit. The download includes:
- A PowerPoint with accompanying guided notes worksheet
- Google Slides option for the PPT
- Fully-narrated "flipped classroom" video presentation
- 4 primary sources to analyze with a student worksheet
- Google Doc version of the activity along with answer key
- Review worksheet with Google version and answer key
- Lesson plan with suggestions on how to use everything
This is a fascinating period of World History but one that is tricky to find great activities for. This lesson, however, covers everything you need to look at for Tang and Song China. Topics covered include:
Tang and Song Emperors, Empress Wu Zetian, the civil service bureaucracy, the Dynastic Cycle, innovations like gunpowder, paper money, and the compass, Buddhism, Neo-Confucianism, and more!
It's all very simple to use in your classroom and will be engaging for students.
This lesson can also be downloaded as part of my complete Classical Asia Unit Bundle with lessons on China, India, the Mongols & Japan.