Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product includes the following:
(1) McFarland, U.S.A. movie permission form
(2) Tangerine vs. McFarland, U.S.A. compare/contrast worksheet
(3) Tangerine vs. McFarland, U.S.A. essay (three paragraph)
(4) Tangerine vs. McFarland, U.S.A. essay 2 (five paragraph compare/contrast)
(5) Compare/contrast student outline with thesis statement starter options
(6) Extra credit assignment sheet for compare/contrast essay
(7) Teacher reference sheet
My students love watching this movie after reading the novel. The story lines may differ, but there are several similarities. I have used each of the handouts in here to supplement the unit.