Students LOVE to play games in math class. This fun game is played like battleship.
How to play:
• Students work with a partner (one person getting board A, the other getting board B).
• Students take turns solving a problem (in any order) and then telling their partner the answer. (the answers to game board A are on the bottom of game board B)
• If their answer is on the ship- it’s a hit!
• If the answer is not on the ship, it’s a miss
• The first person to get all the "hits" on their opponent's tank wins!!