Tap Dance Unit & Rhythm Review - Music and Dance Combo Unit
Also included in
- Elementary dance resource bundle - teach the elements of dance like a rockstar even if you don't have any prior dance knowledge or experience.Do you teach dance on rotary? Get help from a teacher who is also a former competitive dancer.This is a bundle of all of my resources for teaching dance acrosPrice $43.40Original Price $48.22Save $4.82
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Tap Dance Unit with Rhythm Review - Dance and Music Combo
Learn the basics of tap dance alongside your students
If you're looking for a quick and easy hands-on dance unit, this resource will save you tons of time! This 6-lesson dance unit not only teaches the basics of tap, it also serves as a music review of rhythm concepts such as beat, quarter note, quarter rest, and pairs of eighth notes. Better yet, you don't need to be an experienced dancer to teach it!
Each lesson includes lesson plan, links to video demonstrations, and a Powerpoint presentation file that includes sound files to make practicing easier.
Like all of my performing arts units, this was created by me - a performing arts specialist - but created in such a way that it is easy for anyone to teach it successfully. Easy enough for you to leave for a sub - but so high quality that you'll be proud to teach it yourself.
- Tap shoes are NOT required to use this unit. Whatever shoes the kiddos are wearing (as long as they won't slide off!) will work just fine.
Tap Dance Unit Contents
- Lesson 1 - Step, Stamp, Stomp & Steady Beat
- Lesson 2 - Brush, Spank & Quarter Rest
- Lesson 3 - Transfer of Weight & Cut n Paste Combo Activity
- Lesson 4 - Cramp Rolls & Pairs of Eighth Notes
- Lesson 5 - Simple Combos & Tap Dictionary Interactive Notebook
- Lesson 6 - My Tap Combo Activity & Worksheet (original combo based on a given rhythm sequence)
❤️ More Stageworthy Dance Products ❤️
- So You Think You Can Teach The Elements of Dance 5-8
- So You Think You Can Teach The Elements of Dance 1-4
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons