Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This interactive PowerPoint document is designed to help all students understand that they can use the keyboard properly, and that they can learn technology, even in its simplest form. It teaches the very young hands on, engaging and interactive keyboarding activities. Even the very young can sit at their desks and learn keystrokes, and finger placements to develop keyboarding skills, without ever touching the keys on the keyboard. No Internet needed.
Studies show that great keyboarding skills can connect student accuracy in how they learn and think. It makes the student a good reader, and a better speller. This NEW Interactive and ENERGETIC way of learning to keyboard, can increase DEXTERITY, build CONFIDENCE and is able to improve FLUENCY in Handwriting and Keyboarding Skills.
This presentation introduces sound and pulsating keystrokes to better equip the student keyboarding skills. Teachers can buy one of my keyboarding mats for each student to be used repeatedly, or students can sit at their desks and just move their fingers through sound and instructions.
Most people are unaware that it is very hard for students, especially the very young to learn keyboarding in a constructive way, because they are unable to stretch their fingers to touch all keyboarding keys. But, no so. Our Tap It Out Interactive Series can help them do that. I suggest that you checkout the Keyboarding Mats too.
· No Internet Needed.
· Students can work at their desks, from Whiteboard or Work Stations.
· Standard Alphabets, Handwriting and Symbols are included.
· Students can Practice Handwriting and Cursive also.
· The Very Young learn Right-Hand, Left-Hand Adaptations.
· Older Students and Adults who never had keyboarding can now type.
· Enforces good typing Etiquette. Keeps students from looking at their hands.
· This Whole Course is Color-Coded.
· Vocal and/or Written options on each page.
· Strengthens future skills for Vocational and/or College Careers.