Fundations® Unit 4 level 2 compatible
Activities to support the second edition Fundations® program
This activity pack is full of worksheets, sorts, and handouts which can support unit 4 of the level 2 Fundations word study program. This unit works on suffixes s, es, ed, ing, er, and est, as well as, reading vowel teams and trick words. Use this pack for whole class, small group, center work, homework, or however you best see fit! It is a print and copy pack so there is little to no work for you!
I also have a discounted bundle pack of units 4, 5, and 6 now available. Please see the link below the unit 4 description.
This Tap It Out pack includes...
* Circle the Spelling - two pages for students to work on identifying the spelling that looks right using the suffixes and taught spelling rules (answer key included).
* Roll and Write Trick Words - two game boards with unit trick words and 3 blank spaces for students to fill in trick words they feel they need to practice. One game board with all six unit words.
* Explain It - two activity pages for students to explain in their own words what suffix is and what a vowel suffix is. Great for higher level students (answer key included).
* Sorts - one sort with pictures of plural groups and students sort words with an s versus es suffix. One sort with words determining the sound the ed suffix makes (t, d, ed) See thumbnail example -answer keys included.
* Mark It Up - one worksheet with practice marking up word parts (answer keys included).
* Vowel Team Reading Pages - six pages of straight reading practice lists of words with vowel team sounds of o and u. Great for struggling students as a warm up or a quick reference list for teachers.
* Scoop It - one activity page practicing scooping sentence parts for fluency (answer key included).
* Trick Word Practice Sheets - two practice pages completing sentences based off of context and seeing the shapes of each new trick word (answer key included).
* Word Bank Sort - one page sorting a set of words by meaning. One group that compares and the other group shows something has already happened (answer key included).
* Draw a Word - two pages of practice adding the correct plural suffix to a given word and then drawing the meaning (answer key included).
You can also purchase units 4, 5, and 6 at a DISCOUNTED PRICE bundle. Click here for the link:
Tap It Out Units 4, 5, and 6
I hope that this support pack will help your students in a variety of ways. More than anything I hope it helps you! Please consider following my page as I post for future units. If you have any questions or concerns about this product please send me a message and I will do my best to make things right.
Please note: This product is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation. WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation.