Tape Diagram 2-Digit Subtraction within 100 Task Cards (Set 4)
Please see the preview.
These subtraction task cards contain a mix of joining and part/part/whole questions using the Tape Diagram, or Bar Model, way of modeling. One of the values of this method is that one model can be used for so many different kinds of questions. Students focus time and mental effort on modeling instead of drawing illustrations. Odd numbered cards contain no decomposing of tens; while all even numbered cards use decomposing (borrowing).
The 32 cards in each set increase in difficulty:
Cards 1-8 – A unit prompt is given
Cards 9-16 – No unit prompt
Cards 17-24 – No numbers are in the tape diagrams
Cards 25-32 – Numbers are in word form
Where possible, numbers are not used twice. For example, all the ones place digits represent as many possible variations as students would see in real life. Every sum in the 3-digit addition is from a different ten in the range of 300-1000 (example – only one answer in 560s, 570s, 580s etc.)
No name is used twice in the entire addition and subtraction bundle.
Each set includes:
• 32 Task cards - color and printer friendly (the paper pattern is slightly different for each set, so if they get mixed during centers they can easily be sorted)
• Response sheet
• Additional tape diagram response sheets
• Class book illustration pages
• Answer Key
• Model question for teacher demonstration
Included in the BUNDLE
• Set 1 – Tape Diagram Addition within 100 Task Cards
• Set 2 – Tape Diagram 2-Digit Addition of Four Addends Task Cards
Featuring: Critical Thinking questions.
• Set 3 – Tape Diagram 3-digit Addition within 1000 Task Cards
• Set 4 – Tape Diagram 2-digit Addition of Four Addends Task Cards
Featuring: Irregular Past Tense Verbs
• Set 5 – Tape Diagram Subtraction within 1000 Task Cards
Featuring: Short Vowel Double Consonant Verbs
• Set 6 – Tape Diagram Addition and Subtraction within 120 Task Cards
• Coming Soon- Set 7 – Tape Diagram 2-digit Addition and subtraction within 1000 Task Cards
Your students might enjoy creating their own task cards with these sentence stem frames based on Cognitive Guided Instruction.
• Student CREATED addition and subtraction SCOOT cards
• STUDENT CREATED Multiplication and Division Sentence Frame Bundle
• For more Tape-diagram task cards: Tape Diagram Multiplication BUNDLE 192 Cards (Sets 1,2,3 & 4)
Thank you for visiting my store.
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.