Tape Diagram MULTIPLICATION Task Cards Set 1
Please see the preview.
This set of 92 task cards teaches multiplication with visual modeling of tape diagrams, also called strip diagram and bar models. These models help students see relationships between numbers.
This is the first set of task cards in this series. Each card requires students to use basic number sense to multiply two single digit factors.
Each set includes:
• Task cards are color and printer friendly
• Response sheet
• Answer Key
• Model question for teacher demonstration
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Tape Diagram Multiplication BUNDLE ONE - 192 Cards (Sets 1,2,3 & 4)
Set 1 – 92 Tape Diagram MULTIPLICATION Task Cards
Set 2 – 44 Tape Diagram Multiplication WORD PROBLEM Task Cards
Set 3 – 24 Tape Diagram Multiplication COMPARISON Task Cards
Set 4 – 32 Tape Diagram Multiplication MISSING FACTOR Task Cards
Tape Diagram BUNDLE TWO
- 232 multiplication and division task cards using Tape Diagrams, Strip Diagrams or Bar Models
Tape Diagram Bundle TWO Includes:
• Set 5 - 92 number sentence multiplication task cards
• Set 6 - 44 multiplication 2-step comparison task cards
• Set 7 - 32 word problem task cards using a multiples of ten
• Set 8 - 32 task cards using a teen factor and the distributive property
• Set 9 - 32 task cards using single digit division.
Challenging and engaging!
The Student Created Word Problems always create a roar of approval in my classroom as pairs work together to create their own word problems within the parameters of the sentence frames based on Cognitive Guided Instruction.
STUDENT CREATED Multiplication and Division Sentence Frame Bundle
STUDENT CREATED Addition and Subtraction Sentence Frame Bundle
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley. Follow me for 50% off Bundles for the first 48 hours.