Tape Diagram Multiplication Task Cards - Set 5 - Creating Number Sentences
Please see the preview.
This set of task 92 cards teaches multiplication with the visual modeling of tape diagrams, also called strip diagrams or bar models. These models help students see the relationship between numbers.
Each set includes:
• Task cards are color and printer friendly
• Response sheet (s)
• Answer Key
• Model questions for teacher demonstration
• 1 page of blank cards
• Title page cards for use with binder rings
• Supplemental materials – story illustration and modeling page
• Unique patterned paper - so even when printed in gray-scale they can be sorted, or used with multiple sets in the class at one time to differentiate.
• Set 5 – add a number sentence
• Set 6 – 2-step comparison
• Set 7 – multiples of ten (20, 30, 40, 50…)
• Set 8 – teen distributive property
• Set 9 – division with divisors 1-10 (occasional 11, 12)
• Set 6 – irregular past tense verbs.
• Set 7 – common English idioms
• Set 8 – positive adjectives
• Set 9 – prefixes and suffixes
Many thanks to these creative talents:
Tape Diagram BUNDLE TWO
- 232 multiplication and division task cards using Tape Diagrams, Strip Diagrams or Bar Models
Tape Diagram Bundle TWO Includes:
• Set 5 - 92 number sentence multiplication task cards
• Set 6 - 44 multiplication 2-step comparison task cards
• Set 7 - 32 word problem task cards using a multiples of ten
• Set 8 - 32 task cards using a teen factor and the distributive property
• Set 9 - 32 task cards using single digit division.
The cards in sets 5-9 were inspired by my students needing more after devouring sets 1-4:
Tape Diagram Multiplication BUNDLE ONE - 192 Cards (Sets 1,2,3 & 4)
Set 1 – 92 Tape Diagram MULTIPLICATION Task Cards
Set 2 – 44 Tape Diagram Multiplication WORD PROBLEM Task Cards
Set 3 – 24 Tape Diagram Multiplication COMPARISON Task Cards
Set 4 – 32 Tape Diagram Multiplication MISSING FACTOR Task Cards
Challenging and engaging!
The Student Created Word Problems always create a roar of approval in my classroom as pairs work together to create their own word problems within the parameters of the sentence frames based on Cognitive Guided Instruction.
STUDENT CREATED Multiplication and Division Sentence Frame Bundle
STUDENT CREATED Addition and Subtraction Sentence Frame Bundle
Thank you for visiting Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley.