- This collection of activities helps teach and practice using tape diagrams to solve multi-step real world problems. Students will have the opportunity to go through a presentation with the teacher, add a foldable graphic organizer to their notebook, complete some task cards, and play a game with th$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- This is a collection of over 25 resources that support learning for 7th grade Expressions and Equations. It contains resources to help students learn about and practice with all of the topics in the expressions and equations cluster. Great resources for independent practice,review, homework, center$35.35$50.50Save $15.15
- This collection of task cards covers 48 topics that are addressed in 7th and 8th grade math. Each set of task cards has between 16 and 32 task cards and includes answers that can be printed on the back of the cards.These cards work great as independent practice and many of the sets increase in comp$89.99$137.25Save $47.26
- This is a collection of 25 sets of math tasks designed for 7th grade topics. Each set of task cards has between 16 to 24 task cards, answer sheet for students, answer key, self-correcting answers for the back of the card, and 10 ways to use task cards in your classroom.$49.99$69.25Save $19.26
- This is a super huge bundle of activities for learning, practicing and reviewing concepts for 7th grade math. The resources are broken into clusters and their are a variety of activity types. This bundle includes presentations, discovery labs, foldable notes, mazes, task cards, and much more. Thi$215.00$355.25Save $140.25
This resource reviews using tape diagrams to set-up and solve problems with real world situations. These task cards are great as an introduction to solving multi-step real world equations using tape diagrams to represent problems and solve.
These task cards come in both printable AND digital formats. The digital format is built in Google Slides to easily assign to students, and includes answers so students can check their own work.
This resource includes:
-16 task cards (self-checking on back)
-16 Digital task cards in Google Slides
-Student record sheet