- Fun Math game focusing on Number Sense & Numeration
- Math centers & stations
- Promote strategy building with peers and individually
- Encourage problem solving
"My students don't want to stop playing this."
"I love how I can see where I am with my Math."
FOSTER CREATIVITY & MATH STRATEGIES
This resource offers an open-ended approach to Math strategies. Students are encouraged to be creative in their Math thinking and create unique methods for reaching their target number.
1. Choose a number between 1 and 100 and mark it
2. Roll 2 dice and use addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division to reach your target number (Use one or both of the rolled dice in creative ways)
3. Use a bean or other object to keep track of your progress
4. Play this game individually or take turns with a partner or 2 (use one marker and each partner continues where the last person left off or each player uses a different coloured marker to race to the target) OBJECT: Be the first person to reach the target number
Dice: 4 & 6
Ideas: 46, 64, 4+6, 6-4, 6x4
Marker Location: 55
Dice: 5 & 2
Ideas: 55 + 52, 55 + 25, 55 - 25, 55 - 52, 55 + 5 + 2, 55 - 5 + 2, 55 + (2 x 5), 55 / 5 (students can choose to use 1 die)
If you enjoy this free resource, please take a look at my other products.
Freebies, New Products, & Sales!
••• FOLLOW ME
••• and be the first to know about new products, freebies, and sales!
You will receive customized e-mail updates about this store.
Products you Might Like
• The Ultimate Classroom Management Package
Bundle your Products and SAVE!