A simple, fast paced game that challenges your children to problem solve using addition, subtraction or multiplication.
How to play
1. Each player rolls 3 dice at the same time.
2. Players add, subtract or multiply the dice numbers to get as close to the target number as possible. They can use 2 or all 3 of the dice to make their number sentences.
3. They have 1 minute to come up with their number sentence.
4. The player who gets closest to the target number, wins the round and places a counter on his/her square.
5. The player with the most wins after 5 rounds, wins the game.