This is a great puzzle to be used in the classroom. Whether it is used as a station activity or for the whole class.
- Percent of Change
- Slope intercept
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Solving Multi-Step Equations
- Solving for a Specific Variable
- Students will solve the math problems on one side of the triangle.
- Once students have an answer they will look through the remaining triangles for an answer that matches theirs. (If they find their answer, then they know they calculated correctly)
- Students will then connect the triangle side that has the question, with the triangle that has the correct answer.
- Once the students have correctly solved each problem on the triangles, one large shape will be made.