Task analysis can be cumbersome to make. I created these after not being able to find them for students with severe disabilities. If you do not see a skill that you need, post it in the Q and A section. I will add it to the file and update it. Right now, the file contains 10 task analysis broken down into very simple steps, with Rubric data included. These were designed for students classified with severe intellectual disabilities.
Current tasks include:
1. Feeding self
2. Grasping and lifting item from table
3. Dropping Item into a container
4. Grasping and dropping an item into a container
5. Pushing switch with hand to activate stimulus
6. Pushing a head-switch to activate a stimulus
7. Making a choice between two items
8. Choosing item with name/picture
9. Pushing switch to open accessible door
10. Walking 5 steps in a gaiter.
Each form allows for 5 trials. Para, teacher, or therapist can quickly circle if a step was completed Independently, Prompted, or with Full Assistance.