Use these watercolor task box labels to add structure to your independent work in special education classrooms. Visual schedules will help your students complete station work without constant prompting from staff!
• 40 number cards
• 26 uppercase letter cards
• 26 lowercase letter cards
• 70 shape cards (10 shapes in 7 colors)
• 162 corresponding "match points" to attach to your tasks or shelves
• 3, 4, and 5 step schedules strips (both vertical and horizontal)
Please check out the preview to see everything included in this packet.
Other visual supports that will transform your classroom
• Art Visuals and Schedules
• Music Visuals and Schedules
• PE Visuals and Schedules
• Special Education and Autism Classroom Visuals
• Visual Schedules
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!