Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use these watercolor task box labels to add structure to your independent work stations or centers in special education classrooms. Visual schedules will help your students complete station work without constant prompting from staff!
This resource is part of my Special Education and Autism Visual Aids and Schedules MEGA BUNDLE. Set up your entire program at a great discount!
• 40 number cards
• 26 uppercase letter cards
• 26 lowercase letter cards
• 70 shape cards (10 shapes in 7 colors)
• 162 corresponding "match points" to attach to your tasks or shelves
• 3, 4, and 5 step schedules strips (both vertical and horizontal)
• 1 editable key to help you know what tasks are in each box at a glance
Please check out the preview to see everything included in this packet.
Other visual supports that will transform your classroom:
Stay up to date!
Thanks for stopping by!