Task Card Handbook: Everything You Need to Know - FREE!
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $64.03Original Price $80.14Save $16.11
- Math Skills Task Card Bundle: 14 Sets of Math Task Card Goodness! Perfect for review, test prep, math centers, and assessment. Most are multiple choice, and CCSS aligned. All come with answer keys and student answer sheets. There are 432 task cards in this bundle!This bundle includes 13 resources:4tPrice $34.78Original Price $43.47Save $8.69
- These 10 sets of task cards are a great way to try a variety of different task cards presented in several different formats. You are likely to find it useful if:You have never used task cards, but would like to tryYou have switched grade levels from primary to upper elementary (grades 3-5)You wouldPrice $27.78Original Price $34.72Save $6.94
- This money-saving bundle includes eight sets of task cards (248 cards total) to help your students master punctuation and capitalization. Most of these sets are presented in a multiple-choice format, which makes them great for test prep and games like Scoot! They are also great for differentiating sPrice $21.52Original Price $28.52Save $7.00
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- Save money with this discounted Literacy Bundle for primary! This set includes 12 task card sets for a total of 416 task cards. Each set consists of a cover card, answer keys, and student response sheets. Many sets also include challenge cards that can be used to extend learning. Perfect for centersPrice $30.86Original Price $40.86Save $10.00
- Your kids will be inference masters with this discounted bundle! Includes 6 sets of fun and challenging cards. Each card features a short passage and text-dependent questions. All sets come with answer keys and either a student answer sheet or recording sheet. There are also challenge cards to addPrice $15.59Original Price $20.59Save $5.00
- These eight sets of reading strategies task cards have been classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers.Each card features a short, curriculum-based, and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. Challenge cards are also included to extend the learning. There arPrice $26.82Original Price $33.52Save $6.70
- Save money with this discounted bundle of 7 Prefix, Suffix, and Word Root Task Cards! There are 224 task cards altogether! These sets are Common Core aligned with standards listed. All have challenge cards, student answer sheets, and answer keys. All Sets are ready to be used digitally with Easel!TePrice $18.04Original Price $22.55Save $4.51
- Save money with this discounted mega-bundle of 16 sets of CCSS-aligned vocabulary task cards 512 task cards altogether! Your students will love learning about synonyms, homophones, idioms, multiple-meaning words, and more. These sets are Common Core aligned with the standards listed. All have challPrice $43.54Original Price $54.43Save $10.89
- Save money with this discounted bundle of 9 sets of task cards to help your students master parts of speech including nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. All are multiple-choice and include a Google Slides and self-checking Easel Activities! There are 288 task cards altogether! These sets are allPrice $22.91Original Price $28.91Save $6.00
- Word Problems are tough, but with these 256 story problem task cards, your students will be able to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in a super fun and engaging way! (My favorite is definitely the Snack Shack!)This bundle includes 7 resources:Multi-Step Word Problems TasPrice $20.71Original Price $25.89Save $5.18
Whether you are wondering about using task cards in your classroom or have been using them for years, this free ebook is for you! This book will tell you:
- Why task cards are such amazing teaching tools
- The many ways they can be used
- How to use Task Cards for Distance Learning
- How to store prep and store them
- And much, much more!
In addition to tons of tips and ideas, there are links to supporting resources and freebies.
New to our task cards? Get started with this variety pack bundle!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
✏️ "Such a great resource about task cards! Examples of using them, storing them, etc. I’m a veteran teacher and found it very helpful and engaging. Well done! Thank you so much for the valuable and free resource!!" -Aimee P.
✏️ "Thank you so much for this resource. I really didn't know what task cards were, but I kept hearing how engaging they are and how useful they can be for differentiation and for lowering the effective filter. I have now used a variety of your suggestions, and my students love the task cards activities. They are highly engaging, and even my lowest students find success with these activities." -Lori J.
✏️ "Thank you so much for this tutorial about task cards! I'd been looking for another way to reinforce content with my chemistry class and this is it!!! I love all the possibilities it provides! Can't wait to try out my new task card projects with my students! :)" -Up North Science
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom.