- These 10 sets of task cards are a great way to try a variety of different task cards presented in several different formats. You are likely to find it useful if: -You have never used task cards, but would like to try-You have switched grade levels from primary to upper elementary (grades 3-5)-You wo$18.85$33.56Save $14.71
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. Challenge cards are also included to extend the learning, as well as student response sheets, and answer keys.$45.98$77.48Save $31.50
- This money-saving bundle of 8 math word problem task cards sets (256 cards total) will really challenge your students. Each card features a different math story problem. Sets are targeted for specific standards and skills as indicated by title. All sets include challenge cards, student answer sheets$16.25$25.31Save $9.06
- Save money with this discounted bundle of 7 Prefix, Suffix, and Word Root Task Cards! There are 224 task cards altogether! These sets are Common Core aligned with standards listed. All have challenge cards, student answer sheets, and answer keys. Please see the product links above or in the free pre$13.96$22.55Save $8.59
- Save money with this discounted bundle of 8 sets of task cards to help your students master parts of speech. All but one are multiple choice. (Possessive Nouns is short answer.) There are 256 task cards altogether! These sets are all Common Core aligned with standards listed. All have challenge ca$15.78$25.72Save $9.94
- These 8 sets of task cards have been classroom-tested by tens of thousands of teachers. Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. Challenge cards are also included to extend the learning. There are also answer keys. In$19.89$30.86Save $10.97
- Save money with this discounted mega-bundle of 16 sets of CCSS aligned vocabulary task cards 512 task cards altogether! Your students will love learning about synonyms, homophones, idioms, multiple meaning words and more. These sets are Common Core aligned with standards listed. All have challenge$33.94$54.43Save $20.49
- This money-saving bundle includes eight sets of task cards (248 cards total) to help your students master punctuation and capitalization. Most of these sets are presented in a multiple-choice format, which makes them great for test prep and games like Scoot! They are also great for differentiating s$17.22$28.52Save $11.30
- Math Skills Task Card Bundle: 14 Sets of Math Task Card Goodness! Perfect for review, test prep, math centers, and assessment. Most are multiple choice and CCSS aligned. All come with answer keys and student answer sheets. There are 432 task cards in this bundle!These are right on target for fourth$27.58$43.47Save $15.89
- Save money with this discounted Literacy Bundle for primary! This set includes 12 task card sets for a total of 416 task cards. Each set includes a cover card, answer keys, and student response sheets. Many sets also include challenge cards that can be used to extend the learning. Perfect for center$24.69$40.86Save $16.17
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get clos$218.34$372.93Save $154.59
- Your kids will be inference masters with this discounted bundle! Includes 6 sets of fun and challenging cards. Each card features a short passage and text-dependent questions. All sets come with answer keys and either a student answer sheet or recording sheet. There are also challenge cards to add$12.74$19.92Save $7.18
Whether you are wondering about using task cards in your classroom or have been using them for years, this free ebook is for you! This book will tell you:
- Why task cards are such amazing teaching tools
- The many ways they can be used
- How to use Task Cards for Distance Learning
- How to store prep and store them
- And much, much more!
In addition to tons of tips and ideas, there are links to supporting resources and freebies.
Please feel free to share this free ebook with your friends and colleagues, both online and in real life.
Minds in Bloom