Task Card Variety Pack Bundle - ELA and Math Cards to Build Your Collection!
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
- Easel Assessment
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
These 10 sets of task cards are a great way to try a variety of different task cards presented in several different formats. You are likely to find it useful if:
- You have never used task cards, but would like to try
- You have switched grade levels from primary to upper elementary (grades 3-5)
- You would like to add to your task card collection.
In addition to task cards, student response sheets, digital versions, and answer keys, most sets come with challenge cards and some include extra support material such as posters and handouts.
- Author's Purpose Task Cards: Author's purpose is a critical reading skill, and these authors purpose task cards are here to help with your lessons!
- Making Inferences Task Cards Set 2: Making Inferences is an important reading skill, and these inferencing task cards and digital activities can help!
- Sentence Fragments & Run-ons Task Cards: This is a set of task cards for helping students understand the differences between complete sentences, sentence fragments, and run on sentences!
- Tile Tangle Task Cards: Challenge your students with this fun word game with tiles similar to Scrabble™! Each of these fun and engaging Tile Tangle task cards features 7 letter tiles, each with a traditional Scrabble™ point value.
- Reading Fluency Fun Task Cards: These 40 fun reading fluency task cards for primary elementary are great for read-aloud practice with stories and dialogue!
- Informational Text Structures Task Cards: These 32 Informational text structures task cards are designed to help your students practice identifying five different non-fiction text structures: description, sequence (sometimes called chronological), compare and contrast, cause and effect, and problem and solution.
- Multi-Step Word Problems Task Cards: 32 Multi-step Word Problems Task Cards (print or digital) for multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction. There are also some cards that involve money, measurement, or elapsed time.
- Place Value Task Cards: Each of these 32 place value cards (print or digital) presents a different three or four-digit number and three statements about that number. The challenge is to correctly identify the statement that is not true.
- Restate the Question Task Cards: The ability to restate a question, in order to answer in a complete sentence is important not only in test-taking situations, but also for many types of writing. These 32 task cards (print or digital) can help your students learn this challenging skill.
- Homophones Task Cards Set 3: Use these 32 multiple choice task cards to reinforce common homophones. Each of the homophone pairs appear on two cards. For example, on Card #1, the answer is "heard" and on Card #17, the answer is "herd." Not only will this help to solidify the words, but it may also help some students to self-correct as they work.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE EACH RESOURCE IN GREATER DETAIL!
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
✏️ "I love using these resources as my center activites in ELA. Students can work independently when I need students to work silently, or they can work as partners or in groups when having center time. Students check/review each other's work and can also self check with the answer sheets. Students are engaged when working on these centers." -Joan R.
✏️ "I used this and had an observation from my admin. This was perfect. My students were very engaged and we did a few together and I had them complete the rest independently and then we discussed them afterward. This is a great resource!" -Amanda L.
✏️ "I love all my task cards from her! They are quick, engaging, and to the point! They are great for small groups and team work to challenge each other." -Alicia T.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom