Don't forget to check out the preview!!! (This product is updated with additional cards on 10/6/15)
These task cards are designed to assess the understanding of the important features of the Vertex form (VF) and Standard form (SF) of the Quadratic Functions (QF). There are a total of 28 Task Cards which include the following type of questions:
• Task Cards 1-4: Given the VF of the QF, Identify the vertex and AOS
• Task Cards 5-8: Given the SF of the QF, Identify the vertex and AOS
• Task Cards 9-10: Given the graph of a QF, Identify the vertex and AOS
• Task Cards 11-16: Identify the maximum/minimum value, domain and range of a given function in SF/VF
• Task Cards 17-20: Describe the steps transforming the quadratic parent function to the given function in VF
• Task Cards 21-22: Given the VF of a QF, write it in SF
• Task Cards 23-24: Given the SF of a QF, write it in VF
• Task Cards 25-28: Given the vertex and a point, write the vertex form of the quadratic function
These 28 task cards could be used as a review of the VF and SF of the QF. They could be used in stations, in pair share, in cooperative learning, as exit tickets, as entrance tickets, as to do now, ... etc.
These task cards are included in two different formats.
• One format include the answer as a QR code which requires the QR scanner app. In this case, students could check their answers independently and evaluate their understanding which is an awesome way to encourage "independence".
• The other format is just simply the task cards without the QR code printed on the card.
The answer key is provided at the end with a student answer sheet as well.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺. Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺ for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺ store!!!