Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
22.66 MB | 100+ (including 74 Task Cards, Step-by-step answer key, student answer sheet, & more) pages
Don't forget to check out the preview!!!
PRINT ON CARD STOCK and LAMINATE FOR DURABILITY
These task cards are designed to assess the understanding of the important features of Writing Linear Equations based on whats given. There are a total of 74 Task Cards which cover:
• Writing Linear Equation in Standard Form (33 task cards)
• Writing Linear Equation in Slope-Intercept Form (41 task cards)
To help sort out the task cards easily, the Cards with diamond shape and white circle in the middle are the cards to be used when emphasizing the Standard Form of Linear Equations. On the other hand, the cards with diamond shape and no white circle in the middle are the cards to be used when working with the slope-intercept form of linear equations.
The type of questions illustrated in this set of comprehensive task cards are related to writing linear equations given:
• A graph (8 cards)
• The slope and y-intercept (6 cards)
• Equation in standard form (6 cards)
• Equation in point slope form (12 cards)
• A point and the slope (10 cards)
• Two points (8 cards)
• A point and a line parallel (8 cards)
• A point and a line perpendicular (8 cards)
• Table of values (8 cards)
These thorough task cards cover all different type of lines:
• Rising Line (22 cards)
• Falling Line (24 cards)
• Horizontal Line (10 cards)
• Vertical Line (8 cards)
Also, the cards are available in different sizes to choose from for printing:
• 1 card per page
• 2 cards per page
• 4 cards per page
• 6 cards per page
• 9 cards per page
The answer sheet is available in two different formats:
• Sequential answer sheets (pre-numbered)
• Blank answer sheet (without numbers to do selected cards)
These 74 task cards could be used as a review of writing linear equations. They could be used in stations, in pair share, in cooperative learning, as exit tickets, as entrance tickets, as to do now, while absent,... etc.
These task cards are included in two different formats.
• One format include the answer as a QR code which requires the QR scanner app. In this case, students could check their answers independently and evaluate their understanding which is an awesome way to encourage "independence".
• The other format is just simply the task cards without the QR code printed on the card.
One last powerful item included in this set is a DETAILED STEP BY STEP ANSWER KEY to share with students for independence. Keep in mind that the step by step answers are one approach of many available. It is a possible approach.
☺Would love to hear your feedback☺. Please don't forget to come back and rate this product when you have a chance. You will also earn TPT credits. Enjoy and I ☺thank you☺ for visiting my ☺Never Give Up On Math☺ store!!!