Teaching kids social skills is essential, and these task cards help do the job! This is a bundle made up of all the task cards available in my store at a discounted price. More task cards may be added to this bundle. If added, the price will go up. But if purchased, you will get all future task cards for free by re-downloading the bundle.
SUGGESTED USES FOR EDUCATORS, SPECIALISTS, AND PARENTS
1. Students may read and discuss questions in pairs, groups, or centers. If working independently with a child, the adult may read and discuss the cards with the child.
2. Students may role play the expected scenarios/answers to each other. This may be done in pairs or groups, or with an adult. Discuss facial expressions, body language, manners, and actions shown by the participants. Discuss the impact this type of communication / behavior has on this virtue. Educators may pick a few pairs or groups to role play in front of the entire class. If working independently with a child, the adult may role play with the child.
3. Educators may choose a few per day to begin a classroom discussion during a morning meeting or anytime.
4. Use as writing prompts for individual work.
5. Use as extra reinforcement for early finishers.
6. Use with small groups. Each group receives one task card and one poster board. Students work together to draw pictures answering the question. Each group presents the poster to the class and discusses their answers. (Choose appropriate questions).
*Laminate and use again and again. Store in an envelope, bag, folder, or hole punch corners and attach to a ring.
Color PDF version
Black and white PDF version
1. Coping Skills Task Cards
2. Empathy Task Cards
3. Fairness Task Cards
4. Gratitude Task Cards
5. Kindness Task Cards
6. Perseverance Task Cards
7. Random Acts of Kindness Task Cards
8. Respect Task Cards
9. Responsibility Task Cards
10. TOU and Credits
*Each packet includes 40 question task cards (4 per page) + 4 blank task cards, teaching guide, list of questions, and comes in color and black and white.
This product was updated on Nov. 30, 2017. Coping Skills Task Cards were added to this bundle. If you downloaded this product prior to then, please re-download for the most recent version.
GET TPT CREDIT
Go to your “My Purchases” page, and click the Provide Feedback button. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that may be used towards the cost of your future purchases. Your feedback is greatly valued and helps me determine future products. Thank you!
My resources are intended to be used by:
Teachers, School Counselors, Social Workers, Special Education Teachers, Speech Therapists, Homeschooling Parents, and other Specialists.
I have suggested a grade level of K - 5, to include children on the spectrum, children in mainstream classes, and younger children who demonstrate an ability to complete this resource. Please preview the resource above to determine if it's appropriate for your needs, and email me with any questions if desired.
I may be contacted at email@example.com
Coping Skills Task Cards
Empathy Task Cards
Fairness Task Cards
Gratitude Task Cards
Kindness Task Cards
Perseverance Task Cards
Random Acts of Kindness Task Cards
Respect Task Cards
Responsibility Task Cards
Character Education and Social Skills BUNDLE
Character Education Awards and Posters BUNDLE
Reward Coupons BUNDLE
Classroom Management BUNDLE
Social Skills Mini Book BUNDLE