Review, quiz, or play games with these Biochemistry Task Cards Set plus Editable Template! There are 60 questions in all, so you can pick and choose which questions you want your students to use. You also have access to my easy to edit template to create your own cards. These questions were designed for Honors and AP Biology classes. They are designed to challenge! Enzyme and chemical bonding basics, protein structure and types of reactions are just some of the topics covered. I hope you enjoy this set!
Check out the preview for more details! Part of this resource, the template part, is EDITABLE. The cards themselves are not editable.
This resource is included in my HUGE Biology Resource Bundle.
WHAT MAKES THIS RESOURCE UNIQUE?
- The format allows you to differentiate easily and fast by indicating the level of difficulty in the card border.
- You can choose to print them with just the questions or question with the answer on back.
- The easy to use Task Card Template will allow you to customize your lesson plan.
- Print them out on cardstock, cut out and laminate. Now you have a resource to use for years to come.
WHAT THIS RESOURCE CONTAINS:
1) Teacher Answer Key
that includes all the card numbers, questions, and answers in an easy to reference format.
2) Student Packet
with questions with blanks for practice and an answer key on the last page. I like my students to be able to study at home after we use these cards in class if they want. The worksheet can help them study or review before a test.
3)Thirty slide PDF of 60 Task Cards and Answers on back: 15 slides with 4 questions each and 15 slides with answers, ready to print so that answers will appear on the back of cards.
4) Fifteen Slide PDF of 60 Task Cards: 4 questions on each slide, ready to print so that the backs of your cards are blank.
5) Editable: 4 slide Biochemistry Question Template PowerPoint:
I know as a teacher I like the ability to make my own questions and answers easily, so I have also included a template where you can copy, paste, duplicate slides and type in your own questions and answers and card numbers. This template includes all 4 difficulty level borders for different types of questions and my unique set icon to place your card number in.
6) Editable: Blank Student worksheet with a table
that you can type in what card numbers you want your students to do. You can add rows and columns and differentiate for your students as much as you wish.
TOPICS IN THIS SET:
- Properties of Water
- Chemical Bonding Basics
- Monomers/Polymers of Proteins, Carbohydrates, Lipids, and Nucleic Acids
- Functional Group Identification
- Monomer Identification
- Protein Structure: primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary levels
- Enzyme basics
- Denaturing proteins & conditions
- Types of Reactions: Dehydration Synthesis and Hydrolysis
HOW I USE THIS RESOURCE:
- You can use task cards in a group or individual setting and differentiate which questions students answer based on their understanding level.
- Students can work on one task card at a time, helping students who need help focusing to focus on one task at a time instead of getting bogged down in a long worksheet.
- You can set up stations with different questions of different levels around the room and have students move between stations.
- Any game you play with flash cards you can play with these!
Would you like homework pages to help your students review what they've learned in class? Check out my Biochemistry Unit Homework Pages here.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or corrections, please email me at email@example.com or leave me a Q&A on my store page and I’ll get back to you.
HOW TO GET TPT CREDIT TO USE ON FUTURE PURCHASES:
Please go to your My Purchases page. You may need to log in. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
HOW TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT MY DISCOUNTS, FREEBIES, AND NEW PRODUCTS:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
* make copies for your own classes only.
* place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc) AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses (at half price!) on the resource purchase page.
Copyright © Bethany Lau. All Rights Reserved.