This set of 30 task cards will help your class practice the Law of Detachment and Law of Syllogism. The cards are full-sized (one per page) so that you can project them for whole class practice or print multiple cards per page.
A recording sheet is included. The cards have a mix of symbolic logic and sentences. There are three types of questions with three different decorative background styles (printer-friendly black and white). See preview for sample cards.
Some ideas for using task cards:
- Choose which tasks you give to each student or group to differentiate.
- Laminate and place the cards around the room to get students up and moving.
- Allow students to choose five of each type of card.
- Have students pass the cards along to complete a variety of tasks.
- Choose cards to print as a worksheet.
- Create a quiz from a few of each type of question.
*** This activity is also included in a larger DISCOUNTED bundle:
Logic and Deductive Reasoning Activity Bundle
Try these other great resources:
Task Cards: Conditional Statements and Conjectures
Deductive Reasoning Game
Proofs: Full Unit