Here is a set of math task cards to cover most of your 1st grade math curriculum.
Follows many Common Core math standards.
Great for individual seat work, math notebook work, small group instruction, math centers or cooperative partner activities.
This set covers the following skills:
• Addition and subtraction facts through 10
• Telling time to the hour and half-hour
• Number pattern / skip counting by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s
• Number sense 0-100
• Fractions 1/2, 1/3, ¼
• Basic word problems involving addition & subtraction
• Algebra – missing numbers in addition and subtraction equations
19 tasks in all including differentiated/ alternate task cards to help individualize learning levels. Higher level thinking activities to help extend the tasks also included.
Most sets have a different border to help match and keep each set together.
Cards are 2.75” x 1.5” and are in black and white to make for easy print and use in any classroom.
Answer keys included for each set
Set includes a blank set of cards so you can create your own task set.
See “Suggestions for Use” for instructions/ directions on how to use the task cards in the classroom.