A Bundle of Multiplication for ALL SEASONS! Explore this fun twist on traditional task cards with jokes/riddles and QR codes (optional) in themes for all four seasons! These task cards target the concept and practice of single-digit multiplication through different representations using arrays, equal groups, repeated addition, word problems, skip counting and number patterns. Use for small group instruction, math centers/stations/rotations, concept review & practice, assessment, exit slips, partner work and whole class games such as ‘Scoot!’ Task cards are super versatile with endless options for use!
All of the following contents are included in the zip file for TASK CARDS WITH A TWIST: MULTIPLICATION ALL SEASONS BUNDLE:
❦ Task Cards with a Twist: Fall/Autumn Owls Multiplication (46 pages)
❆ Task Cards with a Twist: Winter Monster Multiplication (46 pages)
✿ Task Cards with a Twist: Spring Fling Multiplication (46 pages)
☀ Task Cards with a Twist: Summer Fun Multiplication (46 pages)
Please click on the links above for access to product previews.
Every set of these TASK CARDS WITH A TWIST includes the following contents:
● Notes for the Teacher: Features & Ideas for Use
● Multiplication Concept Task Cards - Seasonal Themes
Each seasonal set includes 32 task cards in 4 printable design choices:
• Colored task cards with QR codes
• Blackline task cards with QR codes
• Colored task cards with NO QR codes
• Blackline task cards with NO QR codes
● Student Response Sheets with Jokes & Riddles to decode
● Student Answer Keys (if QR codes are not used)
● Teacher Answer Keys for use with or without QR codes
Special features of all seasonal sets of TASK CARDS WITH A TWIST: MULTIPLICATION:
● Task cards with QR codes link to images with the correct answer for the given card question as well as a letter clue for solving the jokes/riddles at the bottom of the student response sheets. To use the task cards with QR codes, students will need to have access to a device with a QR code reader.
● If you are not able or choose not to use QR codes, Student Answer Keys may be used for students to check their answers and obtain clues for solving the jokes/riddles. This allows your kids to use these ‘Task Cards with a Twist’ even if they do not have access to a QR code reader.
● Teacher Answer Keys include all correct responses for task cards as well as the answers to the jokes/riddles.
● Student Response Sheets are divided into questions 1-16 and 17-32, allowing you to print one-sided or two-sided. Play one full game with all 32 task cards, or double the fun by splitting the cards into two games of 16 cards each!
● Dashed line guides are provided for easy symmetrical trimming of cards.
● Colored cards are fun, but sometimes you need black and white. Have you ever tried to print a colored document in grayscale, but it looks a bit blurry and not quite right? This product comes in both color and true blackline for clear, low-ink printing!
● To save you time, a quick printing chart is included. Choose your design option, print the designated pages from the chart and GO!
◉ Common Core Aligned ◉
CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.A.1 Interpret products of whole numbers
CCSS.Math.Content.3.OA.A.3 Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities
• If you are looking for this type of resource in another theme or for a different skill, you may be interested in exploring all of the TASK CARDS WITH A TWIST
that are available.
• If you could use some engaging activities to improve math fact fluency, take a look at FIDGET SPINNER MATH FACT TRIANGLES
Every moment is a new chance to do something awesome.
❀ Go Be Awesome! ❀