Are you a music director or music teacher and need to find more structure in your lesson planning and rehearsal organization?? Imagine if you could plan your rehearsal time this year more efficiently allowing you to take your ensembles to a higher level. If that is you then I have the perfect 1 page rehearsal planning sheet for YOU!!
This is a one page, printer friendly rehearsal planner for all kinds of rehearsals. It is generic enough to be applied to choir, band, orchestra, jazz band, musical theatre, church music, sectionals, clinics, kids choirs and community ensembles.
This planning form will help you to:
1) organize your rehearsal to-do list
2) organize your rehearsal work flow
3) give you a written rehearsal plan which then becomes a written record of your rehearsal time
4) help you identify problems easily
5) help you plan for your next rehearsal
Once you purchase you are free to copy freely as many times as you like. Print one for each rehearsal, hole punch it and put it on your music folder. Use it as a work flow sheet, a reminder sheet, a notes sheet and a planning sheet all in one. A 1 page simple and functional layout that will work for all kinds of groups and rehearsals.