During fun card games, kids will gain understanding tax and interest as percent increase, and apply mental math strategies. Use these engaging cards in a math center, or send them home for students to sort into groups or to play games with a family member. Just print on plain paper, cut, and play a choice of four games. The code 7R21 stands for the grade, CCSS math domain, cluster, and goal.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
• Set of 40 Printable Math Cards
• Recording Worksheet & Answers
• Full-Page Instruction Sheets for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Exit Ticket
• 3-Page Appendix with a Checklist of Math Goals for Grade 7
The PREVIEW shows all pages. Playing these easy-to-learn games will help students make sense of math!
SEE LINKS TO MORE GRADES 6-8 CARD SETS BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to save as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR NUMBER DOMAIN
• 6N12: Dividing Unit Fractions by Unit Fractions
• 6N23: Multiplying Decimals Less than 1
• 7N11: Adding Integers Using Chips
• 7N11: Adding Integers on a Number Line
• 7N12: Relating Subtraction of Integers to Addition
• 7N13: Distance Between Integers on a Number Line (FREE)
• 7N24: Relating Division of Integers to Multiplication
• 7N24: Multiplying Integers on the Number Line
• 8N12: Fractions as Repeating Decimals
40-CARD SETS FOR EQUATIONS & FUNCTIONS DOMAINS
• 6E11: Understanding Exponents
• 6E26: Inequalities on a Number Line
• 7E11: Simplifying Linear Expressions
• 7E12: Expressions for Percent More and Less
• 8E11: Understanding Integer Exponents
• 8E14: Understanding Square Roots
• 8E14: Understanding Cube Roots
• 8E15: Scientific Notation
• 8E31: Equivalent Equations
• 8E42: Models for Linear Functions
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• 6G11: Understanding Area of a Triangle (FREE)
• 6G17: Lengths and Coordinates
• 6G18: Nets for 3-Dimensional Figures
• 6G19: Understanding Surface Area
• 7G22: Circumference & Area of Circles
• Playing "A Round" with Pi: 4 Sets for Circumference, Perimeter, Area
• 7G25: Volume of Rectangular Prisms
• 8G18: Angle Relationships
• 8G22: Length of the Hypotenuse
• 8G23: The Pythagorean Theorem and Coordinates
• 8G31: Volume of Cones
• 8G32: Volume of Cylinders
• 8G33: Comparing Volumes of Spheres, Cones, and Cylinders
40-CARD SETS FOR RATIOS & PROPORTIONS DOMAIN
• 6R17: Unit Fractions as Decimals and Percents
• 6R17: Eighths as Decimals and Percents
• 6R18: Finding the Whole from a Part and Percent
• 6R19: Finding a Percent of Number
• 6R19: Percents of Numbers Greater Than 100
• 6R19: Finding More Than 100% of a Number
• 7R12: Equivalent Rates
• 7R21: Tax and Interest
40-CARD SETS FOR STATISTICS & PROBABILITY DOMAIN
• 6S13: Understanding the Median
• 6S14: Understanding the Mean
• 7S33: Simple Probability
OTHER RESOURCES FOR GRADES 3-8
• FREE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW: Grades 4-8. This overview includes links to related game cards, review packets, goal checklists, and more.
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH PRACTICES POSTERS: Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8. Get classroom signs for the MP standards, in student-friendly language.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year.
• BASIC FACTS BUNDLES: Multiplication Facts (9 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (9 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources and sales. Thanks for looking!