This is a great way to help students study taxonomy and classification vocabulary words like Domain, Kingdom, Fungi, Protista and more!
1) Students fill out their own bingo board using the word bank. I suggest having them write in pen to prevent cheating (high school students do anything for a jolly rancher prize . . .)
2) You pick numbers at random and go to the slide for that number. A clue will be projected onto the board.
3) Students figure out what word the clue is for, and mark the appropriate box on the bingo board. Have them draw stars in the corner for one round, then hearts for the next round. Use their boards for several games
4) Have a student answer the clue on the board for the class.
5) Students that know their vocabulary words will have an edge of a few seconds to get their bingo first!
6) Give a small prize for the Bingo winners (only give a prize to the first few that yell Bingo)