Teach kids about bullies through the Boston Massacre and two of Aesop's fables. Then help students learn to look for the good in each other instead of acting like bullies toward classmates.
This lesson to aid teachers in bully prevention through knowledge includes the following:
• A reading sheet for four different reading levels: second, third, fourth, and fifth grade
• A who, what, where, when, why, and how worksheet
• Three additional reading sheets so the bullies in each can be compared
• Character quality definitions that teach students how to not be bullies
• An Inquiry Report worksheet
• Debate topics
• Notebook Illustrations
• And more!
View the lesson plan and a few of the worksheets in the preview.
Teach About Bullying Using the American Revolution and Fables is copyrighted (c) 2015 by S. Kay Seifert. All rights reserved. No part of this material (in part or as a whole) may be altered. Teachers and parents may use this material for students in the classroom or at home, reproducing student sheets for personal use. This curriculum may not be commercially reproduced for print, electronic, or other formats and/or platforms, and may not be distributed electronically, via the cloud, or commercially, unless written permission is given by S. Kay Seifert.