Going on holidays - How, Where and Food for (advanced) beginners and intermediate level
This product includes activities and games to
- introduce words (nouns, adjectives, verbs, prepositions).
- practise short sentence using the 1. case Nominative.
- learn and reinforce new words using a short text with visual aids.
- teach the children to make their own sentences with the help of
- learn about spelling & using capital letters
- learn pronouns and & verb conjugation in different tenses
- learn to use the 4. case Accusative
You can start with the first activity and work your through the activities or you can use all activities on their own, for example when you're teaching simple past or spelling.
The visual aids will enable you to teach vocabulary for the following topics:
- summer holidays
Key words: nouns, adjectives, verbs, pronouns & verb conjugation, tenses (present, simple past, participle II), prepositions, spelling, comprehension, reading, speaking