In this unit you are provided with slides that help introduce and teach your students the nuts and bolts of your classroom library. You will be receiving a unit that allows you to edit every slide so that it accurately depicts your classroom library. So as you move through the slides in this PowerPoint you will be teaching your students everything they need to use your library successfully. Here is what you will be receiving:
1. #funfact Slides- these slides introduce your students to your love of reading. These are fun facts to keep your students interested as well as talking about loving reading!
2. Question Slides- These slides have questions on them for you to ask your students. All questions have to do with the function and use of a classroom library. There is also a place for pictures. In addition since there are questions that are asked, you can print the slide out in note format and have the students answer the questions.
3. #funfact Printable- this is a sheet for your students to fill out about them and their love of reading.
4. Definition Slides- help teach students important vocabulary related to your classroom library (ex. fiction, nonfiction)
5. Reminder Posters- These posters are for celebrating students that are using your library correctly. you can post pictures, write names or project them before you start your day. It is just a way to celebrate the correct use of your library.
6. Student Bookmarks- I love large bookmarks! This unit has blank bookmarks for students with names from 3 letters to 12 letters in length.I print them on cardstock and laminate! They last the ENTIRE year!
7. Blank Slides- This is so you can add into this unit anything else you need your students to know.
I have also provided an example PPT so that you can take a look at some ideas for each slide.
This unit includes PPT format as well as a PDF.
I really hope you enjoy this unit and it helps your classroom library run smoothly!