Do your students still get tripped up over the commas and periods in MLA citations? Then skip the handout and teach them the pattern instead. It works!
Periods and commas and semicolons all have a purpose in an MLA bibliography. Use this 21-slide presentation to teach your class that there is rhyme and reason to MLA citations.
The PowerPoint includes:
- Links to external resources
- An extended example with explanations of each part
- Perspective on when to cite and when not to cite different knowledge
- 3 slides for your students to practice identifying proper in-text citations.
- a pop quiz to give immediately or later to students to check for understanding.
Use it every year or every essay!