Also included in
- Check out these no-prep, syllable counting worksheets, games & activities for kindergarten & grade one students. This printable Syllable Bundle includes: counting, isolating, segmenting, blending & deleting syllables with pictures. This resource provides multi-leveled syllable practice f$12.80$16.25Save $3.45
Syllable Counting - Kindergarten & Grade One Students go on a Scavenger Hunt with these printable, syllables worksheets. Students have fun, individually or in a small group finding pictures that have 1-4 syllables. Phonological Awareness Skills develop as kids are learning to sort & count syllables.
How Many Syllables? Peg it! (PRINT Letters)
This packet includes:
• 56 Peg It! Cards.
• One five-syllable word! (hippopotamus)
Other classroom activities:
• Say a word. Ask the class to decide if it is a long word or a short word. Look at the word.
• Orally blend syllables. Listen to the segmented word. Push the sounds together to make a word!
• Bounce a ball, or clap your hands and count the beats of the word.
Also included in the Syllable Mega-BUNDLE:
A time saver for:
· Teachers using reading programs like Jolly Phonics
· Reading Specialists
· Special Education Teachers
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
· Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.