Is your school using Google Drive, but you don’t know where to begin?
Do your students have accounts but you don’t know how to teach them to use it?
This PowerPoint presentation will help you get you going. Present these lessons to your class and everyone will be using Google Drive in no time!
What’s included in this resource:
A teacher lesson plans PDF file to guide you through the presentation.
Two sets of three PowerPoint lessons
- Set 1 is a PowerPoint file that can be edited if necessary
- Set 2 is the same file, but is in a PowerPoint Show format. It can be shown even if you don't have the PowerPoint software on your computer
Lesson 1 - Understanding Google Drive
Number of slides: 24
• What is the cloud?
• What are some advantages of using the cloud?
• What are some examples of the cloud?
• What is Google Drive?
• What are some advantages of using Google Drive?
Lesson 2 - Using Google Drive
Number of slides: 78
• What are the different parts of the screen?
• How do you create new documents?
• How do you save changes in your documents?
• How do you organize and delete your files?
Lesson 3 - Features of Google Drive
Number of slides: 23
• How do you import other documents into Google Drive?
• How can you share your documents with others in Google Drive?
NOTE: These lessons assume that accounts have already been set up and activated by your schools’ administrative staff and IT service. Each child should have and know their passwords.
The PowerPoint lessons have been recently updated for the beginning of the 2015 school year.