This product, by It’s Not Rocket Science,
is a student-led review resource to prepare your class for your midterm or final exam. Students will work in groups to create an exam review presentation for one of the units covered on your exam, essentially being able to teach the class! Through the implementation of this resource, students are challenged to learn the material well enough that they can break it down to a simple level to teach the content to their classmates. The sample student handouts included are written for a physical science class, but this project can be adapted for any subject!Why should I use this product in my classroom?
Reviewing a class for a midterm or end of year exam can be exhausting and draining for a teacher. Take some of the pressure off by giving your students a chance to lead the review. Not only will they take ownership and relieve you, they will also master the content better because they’ve been pushed to teach it themselves. Everybody benefits!
What is included?
• 4 pages of teacher implementation notes
• 4 pages of student handouts including project overview, rubric, completion checklist, and peer evaluation form
• Editable version of the project overview so you can adapt for any content area
Is this aligned to Next Generation Science Standards*?
YES! All of my products are aligned with specific Next Generation Science Standards. This product, in particular, covers the majority of the physics based standards for middle school physical science, but can be adapted for any subject area!
What if I have a question?
Email me at email@example.com I’d love to answer any questions you have!
Looking for something different to use as a review resource?
Check out these great review resources by © It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Children’s Book Review Project
• Biology Vocabulary Review Game
• Physical Science Vocabulary Review Game
• ”Password” Biology Review Game
• ”Password” Physical Science Review Game
Looking for even more end of year or end of semester materials?
I have made midterm and final exam packs for both BIOLOGY
and PHYSICAL SCIENCE!
Check them out!
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name, join my email newsletter
, or follow me on Instagram.
These are the three best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
*Note: NGSS is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards were involved in the production of this product, and do not endorse it.