Are you looking for a fun, creative apple themed resource pack for the End of Year?
This detailed apple themed art activity pack has been designed to enthuse and engage children in a fun, experimental way. The templates and worksheets aim to encourage the exploration of color, shape, abstract pattern, and graphic design, whilst also providing colorful, apple inspired decor for the classroom, home or summer camp.
Students can enjoy art activities, along with making a card for their teacher and wristbands and bookmarks for themselves. There are posters and bunting to bring fun and color to walls and noticeboards
Contents of the pack: (please see the preview for an overview of templates)
1. best ever teacher color poster to decorate the classroom
2. best ever teacher poster template to color
3. best ever teacher card to make
4. abstract oil pastel art activity - with template and colored example
5. apple border pages for creative writing and drawing activities
6. doodle apple coloring page for early finishers
7. apple wristband and bookmark making activities with sentences to finish
8. decorative apple bunting for the classroom, just cut out and hang
Key materials needed:
1. heavyweight paper
3. felt tips / pencils / oil pastels / crayons / watercolor paints and brushes
5. string / tape / pegs if you would like to make a mini garland with the doodle apples
This art pack is suitable to use for End of Year, Teacher Appreciation Week, or as an abstract art project at any time of year - especially around Fall and harvest time.
Please take a look around my store, where you’ll find lots of inspiring and affordable
resource packs to spark young imaginations and keep creativity flowing.
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
visit my website and blog
sign up for my newsletter
regular new art ideas on facebook
follow me on pinterest for inspiration
follow me on instagram
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2017