I created these things shortly after finding out that my school, a private Christian K-12 School, would be shutting down permanently. This was created to provide encouragement through a very difficult time for the teachers and administrators who were ALL looking for a new job, but who needed to be reminded of why they were working, and WHO they were really working for. This is a great way to boost your school’s morale during teacher appreciation week or just randomly throughout the year. I hope this encourages you as well as everyone you work with!
In His Service,
Amanda Carden (a.k.a. The Inspired Counselor)
Each of the items below go with one or more of the pages. Several pages are designed to be front and back. I simply taped the items to the paper after cutting them apart. Alternatively, you could hole-punch the paper and tie the items using a string.
Items needed to create the Teacher Appreciation Gifts:
• Sunflower seeds
• Glow sticks (dollar tree!)
• Smilies (walmart brand fruit snacks)
• Puzzle or puzzle piece
• Water bottle, flavor packs optional
• Mustard seeds (for a really cute idea- get the 8 pack nail glitter from dollar tree, empty the glitter, and put a mustard seed in the tiny containers! I use mine as a necklace now!)
• Crunch Bar
• Tootsie Rolls
• “Simply Balanced” snacks or drinks (Target brand); or “Simply Lemonade”
• River Rocks (preferably flat ones that can be glued to the paper)
• Easter Eggs with some kind of candy filler
• Salt packets
• Flower seeds to be planted
See a few of these things on my facebook page! facebook.com/TheInspiredCounselor/
Cover background credit goes to the 3am Teacher!