Also included in
- This product consists of SIX End of the Year forms and activities that instructional coaches need to wrap up their year. Surveys, thank you cards for teacher appreciation, teacher awards, SMART goal forms, coaching cycle forms and end of the year activities to use with your teachers are all included$13.12$20.50Save $7.38
- This EVERYTHING Instructional Coaching Growing Bundle is an all-access pass for all instructional coaches such as technology coaches, literacy coaches, science coaches, social studies coachers, math coaches, interventionists, assistant principals, and principals. If you are an instructional leader,$189.60$296.25Save $106.65
These 56 teacher appreciation cards give you a way to thank your teachers for all they do. They are “treat-themed,” so each message contains a pun that goes along with a specific treat (see list below).
What is included in these files?
There are multiple versions of this product based on seven different treat themes with 56 different options. One set of cards includes a simple note of thanks, and another set of cards includes a short poem. Choose which of these you prefer, then choose your printing option.
• Full-color folded card style notes: print these in color on cardstock and fold in half so you can write a personal message inside.
• Full-color postcard style notes - print these in color on cardstock. You may or may not choose to write a note on the back, but this option is provided for those of you who might not have time to leave a personalized note for every teacher.
• Black and white folded card style notes: same as above, only in black and white so you can save on color printing, or print on colored card stock.
• Black and white postcard style notes - same as above, only. In black and white so you can save on color printing or print on colored card stock.
Below are the themes of the cards and the treats intended to be given along with them.
- CHOCOlot: Give this note with a chocolate treat.
- LATTE: Give this note with a hot or cold coffee drink.
- oFISHally: This can be given with a gummy fish candy.
- POPing: Give this with a soda or popcorn.
- indisPENsable: This note can accompany the teacher’s favorite grading pen, like Flair pens or Pilot pens.
- EXTRA: This can be given with gummy fish candy.
- DONUT: This can be given to teachers with a donut.
Do you need this resource for more than one instructional coach or administrator?
Sharing and collaborating can make coaching and leadership so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing more than one? I accept PO’s! Email me at email@example.com
A few tips:
~ Click the green star to follow me! Find out about new products.
~ Get credit for future purchases by leaving a review for this one! Go to "My Purchases" and next to each purchase, you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click and you will be taken to a page where you can provide feedback and give a quick comment about the product. I would really love it if you could rate my item after downloading. Feedback makes a difference!
Thanks for stopping by... Happy Coaching!
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!