UPDATED! Hey there! I've looked and looked for cute teacher binders that not only have exactly what I will need, but that also still look great if printed in black and white. I have created a teacher binder, which can either be placed in a binder with tabs, or bound a notebook. This resource has any and all pages you might think of for a standard teaching organization binder.
This pack includes:
- Binder and Section Cover Sheets
- A section for contact information and documentation
- Pages to record student log in information for things like Accelerated Reader, Zearn, etc.
- Student checklist and grade pages for a variety of subject areas
- Class information pages such as a class list, weekly schedule page, student birthdays and student transportation pages
- Organization pages for weekly lesson plans in a few different set-ups
- Monthly calendars from August to June of the 2018-2019 school year
- A teacher log-in and password tracker
- Pages for notes with a space at the top for dates
- There are also a couple of extra binder covers for student data and substitute binders, which I would like to create pages for as well
In the zip file, you will receive a pdf version of the binder, and an editable powerpoint version if you prefer to type your information in. The fonts I used were AG Makeup Is Required and AG I Can't. If you do not have these fonts, the powerpoint formatting will be off. In the pdf, you can find the link on the credits page to purchase these fonts from TpT.