Teacher Binder Jumbo Pack: Gradebook, Forms, Lesson Plans, Calendar, and more! Completely EDITABLE with an UPDATED calendar each year (for life!). Includes everything you need in a binder (or add to your existing one).
Why spend a ridiculous amount of money on a binder that you can only use for one year? Instead, you can download this zipped file that includes Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents you can EDIT and CUSTOMIZE and use year after year after year! Only print the pages you want or use it for digital record-keeping. It saves paper and pays for itself immediately.
School administrators can replace costly grade/record books and lesson plan books with my digital download: purchase licenses for each teacher at a discounted price and share with your entire staff for a paperless money-saving solution!
Includes 160+ EDITABLE pages to make your life easier:
• 2017-2018 calendar (includes May 2017 through December 2018)
• gradebook pages, (editable in Excel and free Open Office formats)
• attendance record forms, (editable in Excel and free Open Office formats)
• weekly lesson planning by class period (editable in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• weekly lesson planning by day
• emergency contacts,
• medical release,
• information/contacts at school,
• website login/passwords,
• substitute plans,
• class rosters,
• seating charts,
• student information,
• emergency drills/procedures,
• daily schedule (for block and regular schedules),
• faculty meeting notes,
• permission slips,
• notes home to parents for behavior/performance,
• homework slips for absent students,
• book/class library check-out,
• reading log form,
• textbook assignments,
• teaching materials,
• section dividers,
• long-range quarterly (or term) planning
• weekly lesson plans
• standards-based lesson planning
• weekly lesson planning by standard/objective
• detailed individual lesson plan with objectives, standards, procedures, instructional strategies, Bloom’s taxonomy, technology integration, etc.
• detailed individual lesson plan with objectives, standards, procedures, instructional strategies, ELA activities, Bloom’s taxonomy, technology integration, etc.
The zipped folder includes editable Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents and a PDF version.
These files ARE included with this purchase:
Lesson Plan Page Templates
Important Teacher Forms, Permission Slips/Consent, Sub Plans, Schedule Templates, and More
2017-2018 Editable Calendar for Teacher Binder
Daily Gradebook and Attendance Forms (Editable)
*PLEASE USE THE ZOOM FEATURE ON THE PREVIEW TO SEE EACH PAGE. ALSO, CLICK ON THE LINKS ABOVE TO SEE EACH INDIVIDUAL PREVIEW FILE IF YOU NEED CLOSE-UP SHOTS OF THE PAGES. THANK YOU.*
The lesson-planning pages are designed for secondary teachers with multiple sections/classes.
Click here for free and priced Back-to-School Resources for Teachers
You might like to add these Common Core resources:
Common Core Checklists for Grades 6, 7, and 8
Common Core Checklists for Grades 9-12
Common Core Standards Reading Lit and Non-Fiction Graphic Organizers Bundle for Grades 6-12
MLA Works Cited Cheat Sheet
Common Core State Standards Speaking and Listening Rubrics for Any Subject Grades 9-12
Common Core Speaking and Listening Rubrics and Forms for Grades 6-8
Common Core Standards Reading Graphic Organizers for History/Social Studies (RH) Grades 6-12
Created by Tracee Orman
Mrs. Orman's Classroom