Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
59.99 MB | 162 pages
Teacher Binder Jumbo Pack: Gradebook, Forms, Lesson Plans, Calendar, and more! Completely EDITABLE with an UPDATED calendar each year (for life!). Includes everything you need in a binder (or add to your existing one).
Why spend a ridiculous amount of money on a binder that you can only use for one year? Instead, you can download this zipped file that includes Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents you can EDIT and CUSTOMIZE and use year after year after year! Only print the pages you want or use it for digital record-keeping. It saves paper and pays for itself immediately.
School administrators can replace costly grade/record books and lesson plan books with my digital download: purchase licenses for each teacher at HALF price and share with your entire staff for a paperless money-saving solution!
Includes 160+ EDITABLE pages to make your life easier:
• 2016-2017 calendar (includes May 2016 through December 2017)
• gradebook pages, (editable in Excel and free Open Office formats)
• attendance record forms, (editable in Excel and free Open Office formats)
• weekly lesson planning by class period (editable in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
• weekly lesson planning by day
• emergency contacts,
• medical release,
• information/contacts at school,
• website login/passwords,
• substitute plans,
• class rosters,
• seating charts,
• student information,
• emergency drills/procedures,
• daily schedule (for block and regular schedules),
• faculty meeting notes,
• permission slips,
• notes home to parents for behavior/performance,
• homework slips for absent students,
• book/class library check-out,
• reading log form,
• textbook assignments,
• teaching materials,
• section dividers,
• long-range quarterly (or term) planning
• weekly lesson plans
• standards-based lesson planning
• weekly lesson planning by standard/objective
• detailed individual lesson plan with objectives, standards, procedures, instructional strategies, Bloom’s taxonomy, technology integration, etc.
• detailed individual lesson plan with objectives, standards, procedures, instructional strategies, ELA activities, Bloom’s taxonomy, technology integration, etc.
The zipped folder includes editable Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint documents and a PDF version.