This 160+ Page COFFEE BINDER NEVER expires! That means you can use this calendar EVERY SINGLE YEAR!
This Coffee Binder includes the following:
Teacher Binder Cover
Lesson Plan Cover
Lesson Plan Templates
- Reading Title Page
- Math Title Page
- Science Title Page
- Language Arts Title Page
- Social Studies Title Page
- Writing Title Page
- Data Title Page
Level Trackers (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Quarters)
Standard Exam Results Templates (math, science, social studies, reading, writing)
- Grades Title Page
Grade Book Pages
- Meetings Title Page
- Student Information Title Page
Student Information Individual pages
- Parent Communication Title Page
Parent Communication Templates
Parent Teacher Conference Notes Template
- Parent Contact Information Title Page
- Forms Title Page
- IEP Information Title Page
Student Support Schedule
IEP Details Sheet
- 504 Information Title Page
504 Details Sheet
- State Standards Title Page
- Common Core Standards Title Page
- My Passwords Title Page
- Student Passwords Title Page
- Sub Plans Title Page
- RTI Title Page
- Duties Title Page
- Specials Title Page
With space for students first and last names
Allergies and Medical Needs
Student ID #’s
Student Data Grid
Weekly Homework Tracker
While You Were Out Form
Calendar Title Page
Two-page calendar with spaces for you to implement the date. Each month also includes a section for notes and has great motivational "coffee" teacher quotes!
Curriculum Planning Title Page
Weekly Planning Title Page
- Week Of Template- Blank Template with Monday – Friday included for easy weekly planning.
- To Do This Week Template- Monday – Sunday
Monthly Planning Title Page
- To Do This Month Template (includes to plan, to make, to contact, to copy, to email
Yearly Planning Title Page
- Yearly Curriculum At-A-Glance page with five subject and four-week spread
- Yearly Curriculum At-A-Glance page with four subject and five-week spread
Notes Title Page
- Areas to take notes in
To Do List
- Make It Happen Checklist Template
After you have opened and viewed the product, please leave some feedback for fellow educators. This could help someone who may be looking for the same product! I also love to read your comments and suggestions! Don’t forget to follow The Weekend Teacher SC on TpT, FB, Pinterest, and Instagram to keep up with the goodies that I add to my shop!
Did you know that EVERY TIME you give feedback, you earn TPT credits that you can use toward future purchases?!
1. Go to your My Purchases page.
2. Click on the Provide FEEDBACK button.
3. Earn your TPT credits that you can use toward future purchases.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT AND IS APPRECIATED!
***Don't forget to FOLLOW The Weekend Teacher SC!***
THANK YOU & HAPPY TEACHING! – Khrystina
IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - Because all of my products are digital, I cannot offer refunds for any purchases. Before purchasing, please email me @ Theweekendteacherus@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns. However, if you do find that you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact me ASAP so we can find a satisfactory solution!
IF this product is editable, it is an editable power point. You must be able to use power point or Google Slides.