This teacher binder has been designed to assist teachers get organised in the classroom.
This is a PDF file and is not editable (editable binder on the way!)
In this binder you will find:
• Student Information
• Class Information
• Extra Cover Pages
You will need:
• a folder
• plastic protective sleeves
• printer, ink and paper
• a hole punch if you would like to leave pages out of a sleeve
Tips & Information:
You can print everything or just choose the pages you need.
Templates can be photocopied multiple times.
This binder is not editable but can be printed and written on.
(Editable binder from my store is on the way!)
To save time you can write details in before
Pages are in black and white to save ink and printing costs.
Cover pages are colour but can be printed in gray scale to save ink.
Some pages have been duplicated to include different spelling (US English or AUS/UK English).
Save time and keep everything in one place by setting up this binder at the beginning of the year!
This resource is for personal classroom or home use.
• Student Information cover page
• Student profile
• Individual student mark page
• Student goals
• Student award tracker
• Student behaviour notes
• Class Information cover page
• Birthdays page
• Class profile
• Class mark book
• Class goals page
• Award tracker – monthly
• Award tracker – list
• Positive behaviour tracker x 2 pages
• Thinking spot form
• Thinking spot log
• Negative behaviour tracker x 2 pages
• Observation form with lines
• To do list with lines
• To do list no lines
• Checklist small
• Checklist large
• Meeting notes with lines
• Meeting notes no lines
• Yearly planner (2 pages)
• Monthly planner (1 page Monday to Friday)
• Monthly planner (2 pages Sunday to Saturday)
• Weekly planner (Monday to Friday)
• Weekly planner (Sunday to Saturday)
• Daily planner plus notes page (Monday to Friday)
• Relief/Sub teacher planner plus note page
• Lesson plan 1 with lines
• Lesson plan 1 no lines
• Lesson plan 2 with lines
• Lesson plan 2 no lines
• 2 teacher note pages
Extra Cover Pages
• 20 cover pages for student, class, planning and subjects
I'm a paper person and will be using this planner as a working binder where I will hand write my plans and adjust them as I go. I'm always swapping and changing lessons when the unexpected happens so for me using a pencil and erasing will hopefully work!
Thanks for looking at my store and products.
Some other classroom management products that might interest you are:
Classroom Daily Schedule
Classroom Labels Routines and Helpers
Monster Success Wall Poster Display Data Wall
If you do purchase don't forget to leave feedback to earn TPT credits.
If you haven't already click the 'follow me' star under Teacher Teacher Store to receive regular updates with free and paid products.
Teacher Teacher Store