Instructional coaches always need input from teachers! Whether that's feedback on a professional development session, ideas for goals for coaching cycles, input on the impact of coaching work, reflecting on school systems, or anything else, this resource will help you get the information you need to reflect and make a plan.
This resource includes...
19 surveys in PDF format
19 surveys in Google Forms format
9 editable PDF surveys
The 19 printable & Google Forms included are...
- Teacher Goals Survey
- Teacher Interest Survey
- Coaching Support Survey
- Focused Coaching Support Survey
- Post-Coaching Cycle Survey
- EOY Coaching Survey
- Teacher Reflection Form
- Post PD Survey
- Classroom Literacy Survey
- Math Survey
- Science Survey
- Technology Survey
- King/Queen for a Day
- Check-in Form
- Needs & Wants
- Needs & Wants 2
- Check-In Half-Sheet
- Check-In Half-Sheet 2
These are available in a printable or email-able PDF format, as well as a Google Forms version where teachers can fill in their responses and you'll receive their information in a Google Sheet! Also included are directions for adding the files to your Google Drive.
The 9 Editable Forms included are designed to give you the flexibility you need to add in your own criteria or questions.
- Customized Support Survey (fill in the practices and supports you are focusing on)
- Literacy Survey (blank criteria)
- Math Survey (blank criteria)
- Science Survey (blank criteria)
- Social Studies Survey (blank criteria)
- Technology Survey (blank criteria)
- Working Towards Initiatives (fill in the initiatives or practices you're focusing on)
- PD Interest Survey (fill in the possible PD topics you'd like teachers to consider)
- Check-In Dots (fill in the practices you are focusing on)
- How's It Going? (fill in the new initiatives/strategies you are focusing on)