Teacher Key Effectiveness System (TKES) - Boys' Edition
Download Preview File
Please make sure to download the preview file and video video if applicable.
Please ensure that it is appropriate for your grade level prior to purchasing.
This Product Includes:
1. Page 1- Cover
2. Page 2- Standard 1: Professional Knowledge
3. Page 3- Standard 2: Instructional Planning
4. Page 4- Standard 3: Instructional Strategies
5. Page 5- Standard 4: Differentiated Instructional
6. Page 6- Standard 5: Assessment Strategies
7. Page 7- Standard 6: Assessment Uses
8. Page 8- Standard 7: Positive Learning Environment
9. Page 9- Standard 8: Academically Challenging Environment
10. Page 10- Standard 9: Professionalism
11. Page 11- Standard 10: Communication
12. Page 12- Standard 10 Documentation (Communication Log)
This Teacher Keys Effectiveness System (BOYS' EDITION)
notebook allows the teacher to stay organized when providing necessary documentation for each performance standard.
The following resources are included in this product:
Chapter headers for a professional development notebook
How to use this product:
Use this notebook to help you organize your documentation to show your competency at each professional standard. You can insert these into a binder and keep all of your documentation within each respective section.
Resources You May Also Love
Teacher Key Effectiveness System (TKES)
About Kayse Morris:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
to stay up to date with the latest TpT fun. If you like the products in our store, make sure to FOLLOW ME by clicking the STAR at the top of my home page. Check out my blog at www.kaysemorris.com. Visit our page on FACEBOOK for exclusive giveaways.
Copyright © Kayse Morris. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.
Connect with Me!Kayse Morris on FacebookKayse Morris on Instagram
Kayse Morris on PinterestKayse Morris on Youtube
Keywords: Professional Development, Development, Teacher Service, Organization, Professional Improvement