Check out this make-it-yourself lesson planner!
Are you picky about how your lesson plan book looks and feels? This lesson plan book is completely customizable, and allows you to create a lesson plan book with the look and feel that is comfortable for you-- without paying the big bucks!
This resource includes:
* Several cover variations, with and without grade level
* Several back cover variations
* June 2017 through June 2018 monthly calendars
* Monday through Friday lesson plan pages with room for 6, 7, or 8 subjects
* Resource pages for contact information, access codes, birthdays, and more!
Suggestions for use:
* Print front and back covers on heavyweight cardstock, then laminate with a heavy duty lamination material.
* Print monthly calendars on heavyweight cardstock, then use them to separate lesson plan pages.
* Print lesson plan pages on heavyweight, regular paper.
* Have your lesson plan book spiral bound at a large office supply store, such as OfficeMax or Staples.
Other suggestions? Send them my way! Enjoy your new planner!