Also included in
- Become a strong leader of teachers with these professional development resources designed to mentor new to newer teachers in the classroom. Included:Student Teacher KitCooperating Teacher KitMentor Teacher KIt (Paper, Digital, & Editable)Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to boo$15.78$19.73Save $3.95
Becoming a mentor teacher is a great responsibility. Using a monthly meeting time effectively can make a huge impact on new teachers that are acclimating to a new school and trying their best to succeed. Available in paper, digital and editable formats.
- An overview of mentorship
- Monthly checklist meeting sheets
- Printable notes and appointment cards
- 'Get to Know You' dice game.
FYI- This product already includes Mentor Mentee Dice Game. You do not need to purchase that item separately.
Contact me (email@example.com) if you want to book this professional development session as a live event.
Updated 10/9/18: Blank templates for each month to make it your own
Updated 8/6/19: Digital & Editable Files added
If you like this product, you might also like:
Student Teacher Kit (for both the Cooperating and Student Teacher)
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases